The Mentoring School is delighted to offer a mental health awareness schemes for businesses and educational settings.
the way to show your team you care
ACT for Mental Health Accreditation is a way of supporting mental health throughout your organisation, whether you are a large business, a small employer, a school or college.
ACT is all about empowering the workforce through:
If you are interested in gaining accreditation you must have an assessment visit (prices start at £499 + VAT depending on the size of the business). During this visit we will look at how your business and staff view mental health and review the systems you have in place. We’ll then joint produce an action plan to meet the accreditation standards and also the requirements of the Thriving at Work document.
To gain ACT for Mental Health Accreditation businesses need to:
- Sign up to and display the ACT for Mental Health Charter
- Use ACT language to support staff
- Receive training on mental health awareness
- Agree to let staff access ongoing support if they need to
- Have some staff trained in at least a basic awareness of mentoring
We provide you with:
- Mental Health Awareness training or eLearning
- ACT Mental Health Charters to display
- ACT language posters
- Access to an eLearning website for staff
- Access to an appropriate level of mentor training
For more details on accreditation, please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org