Helping your apprentices to record:
- Their induction
- Important health and safety/policy/staff handbook points
- Notes from observations and shadowing
- Identify their additional training needs
- Notes from their mentoring meeting
- Notes and targets from their Progress Reviews and Milestone meetings
- And their FULL 20% off-the-job records
Richard Daniel Curtis is proud to be able to announce the publication of The Apprentice Journal in either A5, A4 or online format, a levy-funded overhead. Take the stress and pressure away from your team by empowering your apprentices.
Are these problems familiar?
- Apprentices who don’t remember what was discussed at their progress review?
- Those who complete their mandatory ERR and Prevent units, but then can’t recall the key lessons?
- Staff having to cover the same ground time after time?
- Staff having to hand-hold apprentices through every step of their coursework?
- You needing to remember your apprentice’s deadlines?
We do not want to duplicate your existing paperwork that your staff have to chase apprentices to complete, we want to help you to motivate your apprentices to want to show you their progress (in fact with the online version you can view it).
The Apprentice Journal helps you to:
- Empower your apprentices
- Help them take responsibility for their development
- Promote their independence
- Embed ERR and Prevent into their daily practices, not just a task they have to do
- Improve the induction your apprentices receive
- Reduce the amount of chasing and hand-holding you need to do
Can be funded through the Apprenticeship Levy as an overhead.
For your apprentices, this ensures that they get the induction and ongoing support that they need.
Available in a 62 page A4 format or a 100 page A5 Journal. Both are printed on thick 160gsm pages, with 300gsm covers to make them durable and something for your apprentice to take care of.
Don’t let your apprentice be one of the 48% who feel their employer does not support them.
Scroll down to request sample content.
The Apprentice Journal Online launching in August.
|Number||A4||A5||Online (per Learner per month)|
*P&P applies to orders under 20 – we will email you the cost to confirm
Want branded copies? Contact Richard on +442381 120010 for your bespoke quote.
Place your order now:
Complete this form to register your interest and get a sample: