How to Be a Good Mentee
Thank you for wanting to find out how to make the most of your mentoring relationship. This is a fantastic opportunity for you and we want to help you to get the very best out of your support.
Mentoring is a two-way relationship and it is important that you understand the expectations the mentor will have of you, just as much as you have expectations of your mentor.
There are many benefits of receiving mentoring, including:
- Learn from the experience of others
- Receive impartial advice
- Increased self-confidence
- Better problem-solving skills
- Increased reflective practice
- Improved networks
- Better induction into an organisation
- Professional development
In this short course, we will cover:
- An introduction to mentoring
- What to expect in mentoring sessions
- What mentors expect of their mentees
- What to expect from your mentor
The course is delivered online with 4 10-15 minute videos, following which there is a short quiz to test your own knowledge!
Just complete the form below to be emailed your login to the free course.